The Only Training Club Designed To Make You Hit Perfect Shots!
Automatically develop the pro-level habit of "dialing in" the sweet spot every time you step up to the ball, because... this club literally coaches you to fix swing flaws by achieving the perfect address position and the ideal "angle of attack"... so... you nail the ball with repeatable precision and drop strokes faster with less struggle than you ever imagined possible!
You Save: 25%
If becoming a solid player who can hit the ball with
repeatable consistency is important to you...
then... read every word on this page. Here's why...
Back in 2015, Tim and I took a tour of the "Mecca" of golf. I'm talking about the Ely Callaway Performance Center in Carlsbad, California. It is perhaps the most advanced golf research and development facility in the entire world. Within its building, some of the brightest minds in golf (doctors, scientists and elite pros) spend their time figuring out how golfers can play at their very best.
They use cutting-edge technology such as Trackman and "Iron Byron" swing systems to analyze golf swings, spin rates, launch angles, smash factors... and... everything else imaginable to determine what allows a golfer... any golfer... to hit the ball straight and far.
During our visit, the Manager of Custom Fittings, Corey Newman, revealed...
Ely Callaway Performance Center may hold the key to turning you into a genius.
The Single Biggest Factor To Playing Golf
At Your Highest Potential
Whether you’re aiming for the PGA… or… just want to beat the pants off your buddies on the weekends… it’s the one thing (above all others) that determines success on the links.
Listen to this…Corey knows his business inside and out.
He’s worked with PGA and LPGA Tour players and key amateurs. Phil Mickelson, Xander Schauffele, Henrik Stenson, Danny Willett, and Michelle Wie are among just a small handful of top players who Corey has fitted over the years. Corey has tested, analyzed and fitted hundreds of golfers at all levels.
Players from all over the world visit the performance center to improve their game. Corey has seen the best of the best… and… everyone in between.
(You should hear some of his “side-splitting” stories about famous players.)
He uses the most advanced technology available to track ball speed, spin, flight and distance. What got my attention was when Corey told me he could “predict” which players had the potential to perform at the upper echelons of golf. And guess what?
The answer is…
TrackMan is one of many technological marvels used at the Ely Callaway Performance Center to gauge and even predict a golfer’s playing ability.
Not How Far You Can Hit The Ball
Sure it helps to cream the ball three or four football fields down range. But driving for distance is not the most important factor to golf success.
You might be tempted to think it has something to do with your mid-game. Nope.
Getting to the green in less strokes is crucial… but… it’s not THE element that predicts your golf success either.
What about putting? A sharp putting game is essential… but… still not quite it. So if it’s not driving for distance…
If it’s not mastering the mid-game…If it’s not putting… then… what is it?
Corey Shared The Secret With Us
Based On Years Of Data Analyzed By
The Foremost Golf Researchers On The Planet
Let me explain it to in plain English…
Cranking mile-long drives is every golfer’s obsession. The problem is… even if you’re pretty good at the tee box… most golfers are inconsistent. One drive the ball rockets off the tee close to 300-yards. The next drive it barely squeaks passed the 100-yard marker.
Same thing when it comes to irons and wedges.
And you and I both know… whether you’re a monster off the tee box or not… the approach game from say 150-yards in is where a round is won or lost.
Well… again… the problem is amateurs and recreational golfers have little to no control over their mid-range shots. How many times have you watched in disbelief as an easy-as-pie 50-yard-to-the-green strike sails over the green to the far side sand trap?
Happens every day on golf courses around the world. Most “duffers” simply can’t gauge how fast and how far the ball will travel.
On the other hand… according to the data compiled by the Ely Callaway Performance Center… Corey told us what determines a golfer’s potential is the…
Consistency Of Ball Speed
Corey noticed great players produce consistent ball speeds from all of their clubs. Without exception.
They may hold the club differently. They may use conventional or unorthodox swing mechanics. They may generate more power from their drivers. Or they may be short-hitters who play a killer short game. But what every single great player possesses is the ability to generate almost the exact same ball speeds from the clubs in their bag.
For instance… with a driver… good players achieve ball speeds between 150 to 170 miles per hour. And they consistently yield ball speeds in that range every time they swing a driver.
How do you generate consistent ball speed? Good question.
Average to poor golfers swing the club erratically. Their ball speed is all over the chart. Which results in inconsistent ball flight distances… and thus… unpredictable yardages. Good players get the club to impact the same way on every swing.
Repeatable impact on a consistent basis results in consistent ball speeds.
It’s just that simple. Of course, understanding this point intellectually is one thing.
Being able to execute on the golf course is a totally different matter. Which is why we designed the…
Achieving consistent ball speeds from all your clubs determines how good you become.
Revolutionary Perfect Impact Training Club
The Perfect Impact Training Club is the only one of its kind.
It literally “coaches” you to achieve the single plane impact position… which… creates the perfect angle of attack into the golf ball. As you practice with this training aid you will:
- Hit the ball with solid contact on all your shots.
- Effortlessly develop muscle memory to address the ball properly when you set up.
- Infuse your mind and body with how it “feels” to reach impact correctly.
- Get instant visual feedback from the club at address… and… kinesthetic feedback at the moment of impact. Which helps you make swing adjustments with ease.
- Make perfect divots and loft the ball into the air from anywhere on the course.
- Develop consistent ball speeds to hit the ball where you want just like the pros.
- Shave strokes off your score in less time with less struggle.
You Save: 25%
There’s nothing like it on the market… because… the Perfect Impact Training Club was designed for single plane golfers only.
In fact, Moe “Pipeline” Norman was the inspiration for this club.
Over the years I played a lot of golf with Moe. I watched him like a hawk on every drive, iron shot and put. The one thing that stood out to me (besides his masterful swing mechanics) was that he never took a steep divot.
Not once can I remember when Moe hit the ball and a chunk of grass flew up. (I call those “mortar shots” and Moe never took one while I studied under him.)
How is that possible? Moe had a saying. He called his divots “bacon strips, not pork chops.”
Moe’s Swing Produced A Perfect Angle Into Impact
I measured this angle through video analysis of Moe’s swing.
It’s at 5 degrees forward shaft lean with a 6 iron.
Hit the ball at this angle into impact and a slight but shallow divot skims the ground. And the ball flies pure and straight like nothin’ you’ve ever seen before.
Pay attention here...
The perfect angle into impact is 5 degrees forward shaft lean with a 6 iron.
When your club angle is perfect at impact the ball flies off the club face with consistent speeds.
So the ball ends up traveling the same distances on every shot with the same club.
As I said earlier, consistent ball speed is what separates good players from the pack.
The way to consistent ball speed is consistent impact.
Only then do you know exactly how far you will hit the ball with each club.
Which reminds me of just how great Moe really was. In his career, he sank 17 holes in one. He once “tagged” 6 flagsticks on the fly in one round. Only a golfer who dialed-in his distances can hope to accomplish such feats.
The Perfect Impact Training Club is the only training aid that lets you know if you are reaching impact correctly. You get immediate feedback from the club as you strike the ball.
Hit the ball with the proper angles and it bolts into the air.
If you’re off, the ball stays grounded.
A Training Club Specifically Designed
For Single Plane Golfers… Only!
My intention was to come up with a training aid for my students.
Not for the mass market.
Only single plane golfers get a chance to use and own this state-of-the-art practice club.
Take a look at some of the benefits of having one in your bag…
- Teaches Moe’s ideal shaft angle at address and impact.
- Designed to achieve the proper shaft lean forward at impact.
- Club shaft visually indicates the proper shaft angle at address.
- Clubface provides instant feedback upon proper impact.
- Reverse loft below impact zone of club.
- Promotes ideal compression angle at ball-impact.
- “Forces” you to positively hit down on the golf ball.
- Delivers club sweetspot to the ball for perfect impact.
- Lower impact line disappears with proper shaft angle at address.
- Includes “GGA Single Plane Grip” for proper hand position and pressure points.
The club itself is a 6-iron with 31 degrees of loft. Comes as a graphite shaft either stiff or regular. That depends on your swing speed. Length and grip custom fit to each golfer.
No other training club comes close to it.
Because no other training club works for the Moe Norman Single Plane Swing.
Watch In Amazement As Your Golf
Game Improves In No Time…
Practicing with the Perfect Impact Training Club allows you to become a better golfer.
First: The club is designed to show you if your address position is off. When you address the ball properly, the lower impact line disappears. This means you’ve achieved the correct shaft angle at address.
Second: The club design virtually guarantees your angle of attack is right on the money. Upon impact, you’ll instantly “feel” whether you hit the ball square or not.
Third: As you perfect the club angle into impact, the ball will fly off the club face with consistent speeds. And since the club trains you to achieve perfect impact… before you know it… you’ll be striking the ball as consistently as a touring pro.
This training club truly shortcuts the time it takes to improve your game.
It’s perfect for…
- High-Handicappers striving to break 100, 90 or 80. Your ability to drop strokes off your score is directly dependent on your ability to achieve consistent ball speeds. The Perfect Impact Training Club is your best bet to hitting the ball right where you want every time.
- Older golfers who want to compete against players half their age. By developing the proper “feel” into impact, you’ll strike the ball pure and true. The cocky young guns on the links will be begging you for lessons.
- Up-and-coming amateurs ready to take their game to a whole new level. Want to hit more greens-in-regulation? Want to reach the cup in less strokes? Want to see your score drop like a lead balloon? No problem. The Perfect Impact Training Club is the key to your success.
- Short-hitters who want to make up strokes from 150 yards in. Most golf games are won within this distance to the cup anyway. This club will help you master the approach and short game so you win more rounds… and… leave the long-hitters scratching their heads.
- Scratch players seeking to perfect their golf game. Nothing will make you a better player than knowing how to gauge ball flight and distance. This club is the “secret weapon” to take your game well beyond where it is right now.
And the best part is you can own one today!
I’ve got a limited number of these training clubs.
The suggested retail price is… $129. A great deal too… but… If you get one of these few remaining clubs in inventory, I want to give you an… even better deal.
If you order one of the clubs in stock right now, I’ll take $30 out of my pocket and give it to you. In other words, your investment is… just $97.
Now, I know I could actually RAISE the price on these and still sell out just because we sell out so quickly, But I love a deal as much as you do…
But this deal won’t last forever.
And the way these have been selling – PLUS the hearty discount, we may very well sell out fast so please don’t wait.
The Perfect Impact Training Club is the only club that forces you to hit perfect shots.
It’s the only club that trains your muscles and mind to hit the ball consistently.
It’s the only club that teaches you how to achieve consistent ball speed on every strike. (Which is the best way to improve your golf game.)
It’s the only club designed to help you swing like Moe Norman.
And you can order one at a big and generous discount. Plus… to make your decision even easier… I’ll even shoulder all the risk by giving you a…
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Order the Perfect Impact Training Club today.
Practice with it for the next two full months. If at the end of that time, you can’t honestly say this club is a game-changer… just send it back and I’ll issue a full refund.
No questions. No problems. No hard feelings.
You know what?
I doubt that’ll happen. Because I’ve put my blood, sweat and tears into this training aid. It’s the club I wish I had when first honing my single plane swing skills.
I’m pretty sure… once you start practicing with the Perfect Impact Training Club… you won’t give it up for any reason.
Why would you?
No other club virtually guarantees you develop the pro-level habit of hitting drop-dead gorgeous shots. Perfect shots. From now on.
Get yours before the limited supply runs out…
Co-Founder, Graves Golf Academy
P.S. Okay so what I’m offering you here is a pretty sweet deal…
You Save: 25%
- The Perfect Impact Training Club. The only training aid specifically designed to teach single plane golfers how to strike the ball with perfect impact on every shot… so that… you achieve consistent ball speeds… and… improve your game with ease.
- A hefty discount off retail. The few clubs we have in stock come with a generous offer. Instead of paying the regular $129 per club, you can own one for just… $97. This offer is limited TIME only – and may not be repeated in the future.
- 60-day money back guarantee. All the pressure is on me to prove that this training aid delivers the goods. That’s why I give you two full months to practice with it and put me (and the Perfect Impact Training Club) to the test.
All in all, this is a great offer on a training club every single plane golfer needs!