Access Open For Master's Week ONLY (Then We Close The Vault Again)...
Watch the video above to see Tim explain 3 very common but difficult short game shots we all face, along with other tips to help you drop strokes off your game right away.
Discover A Step-By-Step, Proven-to-Work Plan For Knocking
5 Strokes(Minimum) Off Your Score
What If You Didn't Have To Struggle On Every Shot From 100 Yards In?
What if you could approach any half wedge…any bunker...any chip…any pitch…or any putt with 100% confidence that you’re going to absolutely NAIL it?
And what if transforming into a short game wizard was as simple as watching TV?
It sounds crazy, but that's exactly what my Advanced Short Game Masterclass can will do for you.
And once you complete your 6-week self paced training, you’ll have the tools and knowledge to take your game to the next level and knock 5 strokes off your normal score...
Yeah, you heard that right.
You'll no longer have to buy program after program to figure out why you choke so badly as you get closer to the green.
The great shots will just happen automatically, because you'll KNOW how to make them happen.
But how do you actually get to this level?
How do you turn the chunks, flubs, shanks, and thins into a smooth, solid strike that comes off the face like butter and settles in the perfect spot?
That's exactly what I’m about to show you...
TRUTH: The Fastest Way to Shrink Your Handicap is by Improving Your Game from 100 Yards and In...
(And It's Easier Than You Think)
Look, I know you’ve heard this statement before. Many pros over the years have echoed it...
But it's a fact. No matter how far you can drive the ball…no matter how much longer you are than anyone else in your group…no matter how dialed in your woods, irons, and hybrids might be…
The REAL test of golf comes around the green. You simply can’t ignore it.
I mean, really--if it takes you only 1 to get there and then FOUR MORE to get down, it doesn’t matter how nice your drive was…you’re STILL carding the same scores (and most likely handing someone else a few bills at the 19th hole).
That's why just being the biggest dog off the tee isn’t enough. You need the skills and knowledge to get up and down in the least strokes possible. Because let’s face it—you’re tired of getting frustrated and tossing your wedges into the lake.
So whether it's:
And that’s where my Advanced Short Game Masterclass comes in.
Inside the Advanced Short Game Masterclass, you’ll discover the same secrets of the short game that the pros use inside the ropes each and every week…
I’m handing you EVERYTHING I know about the short game—every shot, every lie, every situation--from 100 yards out to spitting distance of the cup…without breaking the bank.
10 Players Who Should Enroll in the
Advanced Short Game Masterclass
- Newbie Golfers who are just learning the game and need to avoid establishing bad habits
- Intermediate Golfers who are trying to break 80 but just can’t seem to cut those last few strokes
- Advanced Golfers who have a decent short game already, but want to crank it up to another level
- Long Drivers who impress with their length but crumble when the chips are down
- Older Players who struggle with back and hip pain when pitching, chipping, or putting
- High School Players who want to win more matches and generate scholarship offers
- Anxious Players who tend to freeze up when faced with bad lies or getting out of trouble
- Poor Putters who have tried everything in the book to help them shake the yips (and failed)
- Bad Bunker Players who can’t seem to get off the beach and on the green in less than 3 shots
- Every Player who’s tired of handing over his hard-earned dollars to that mouthy, annoying blowhard in your foursome at the end of each round!
The Advanced Short Game Masterclass consists of 6 weeks of in-depth self pace video lessons that hand you my most comprehensive training on how to sharpen your pitching, chipping, putting, and bunker skills and start knocking those snowmen off your card for good…
Program Details and Description
Volume 1: PUTTING
Module 1: Secrets of Putting
- Lesson 1: How to determine eye dominance vs. non-dominance
- Lesson 2: How to read putts with binocular vision
- Lesson 3: How to adjust for trail eye dominance
- Lesson 4: How to see the hole with peripheral vision when at 10 / 15 feet
- Lesson 5: Practice Drills and Games
Module 2: Advanced Putting Techniques
- Lesson 1: How a tiny elbow tweak can make a dramatic difference
- Lesson2: Arm position and why it’s so critical to a smooth stroke
- Lesson 3: The one mistake I see so many amateurs make (and a super easy fix)
- Lesson 4: Practice Drill
Module 3: Putter Fitting
- Lesson 1: How to establish the perfect putter length for you
- Lesson 2: Face balance and how it can dramatically reduce your mishits while improving lag putting
- Lesson 3: Are those bigger grips really necessary?
Module 4: Putting When Things Get Weird
- Lesson 1: Putting vs Chipping, and the #1 rule to determine which you should choose
- Lesson 2: How to putt from the fringe
- Lesson 3: My ball’s against the collar—what should I do?
- Lesson 4: Grain and why it’s vitally important to distance control
- Lesson 5: Practice drills
Module 5: How to Read Break
- Lesson 1: Two must-know methods the pros use for reading break
- Lesson 2: How to practice more effectively (drills included)
Volume 2: CHIPPING
Module 1: Setup for Chipping Success
- Lesson 1: The proper hand position
- Lesson 2: Where your club shaft angle needs to be
- Lesson 3: Lower body basics
- Lesson 4: Club face rules for maximum results
Module 2: The Chipping Stroke
- Lesson 1: Why separation in lower body is key
- Lesson 2: How the lower body moves during the swing
- Lesson 3: The hand position change that makes a HUGE difference
- Lesson 4: Practice Drills
Module 3: How to Create the Proper Back Spin in a Chip
- Lesson 1: Your angle of attack
- Lesson 2: Critical rules of impact
- Lesson 3: Why your choice of golf ball can be the difference in success or failure
Module 4: Should I Chip or Pitch?
- Lesson 1: The optimal situations for each
- Lesson 2: How the fringe can determine roll out distance
- Lesson: Practice drills
Module 5: Chipping from Rough
- Lesson 1: The #1 rule for making this shot work
- Lesson 2: The principle of angles and why they’re so important
- Lesson 3: How one blade of grass can change your entire approach
- Lesson 4: How to adjust your setup for deeper rough
Module 6: Chipping with Hybrids
- Lesson 1: Why the pros do it—and you should too
- Lesson 2: Subtle differences in setup and ball striking with a hybrid chip
- Lesson 3: How to practice effectively for maximum results
Module 7: Longer Chips
- Lesson 1: The “hinge” and why it’s so vital to getting it close
- Lesson 2: One weird tip for more success with lengthy chips
- Lesson 3: Practice drills and games
Volume 3: PITCHING
Module 1: Setup and Pitch Swing Checkpoints
- Lesson 1: Hand position
- Lesson 2: Swing speed
- Lesson 3: Arms and elbows
- Lesson 4: Your divot and what it reveals
- Lesson 5: Finishing must-dos
Module 2: Should I Pitch or Chip? (Part 2)
- Lesson 1: When to choose one method over the other
- Lesson 2: Why a certain method is so much more effective
Module 3: Setup for Success
- Lesson 1: How your body shape/size affects the entire swing
- Lesson 2: Arm position
- Lesson 3: The trail shoulder secret
- Lesson 4: How to eliminate the shanks for good
Module 4: Backswing Blunders
- Lesson 1: The biggest mistake I see in pitch shots
- Lesson 2: Where your wrists should be at every point going back
- Lesson 3: The perfect clubface position to avoid chunking
Module 5: Pitching Pre-Shot Routine
- Lesson 1: The practice swing secret
- Lesson 2: Divots? You bet—and here’s why
- Lesson 3: Why your feet and knees can make a monster difference
Module 6: Pitching from Tight Lies
- Lesson 4: The 4 basics to tight lie success
- Lesson 2: An easy fix for a common pitching problem
- Lesson 3: Shaft angle and why most amateurs get this wrong
- Lesson 4: Busting a common held pitching myth
- Lesson 5: How to pull the string and impress your partners
Module 7: Pitching from Deep Rough
- Lesson 1: How to make sure you get out every time
- Lesson 2: Why your deep rough pitches always come up short
- Lesson 3: Remember this one “spin rule” before every pitch
Module 8: How to Play the Flop
- Lesson 1: Set Up
- Lesson 2: Ball Position
- Lesson 3: Targeting
- Lesson 4: The #1 reason why Mickelson owns this shot
- Lesson 5: Practice drills and games
Volume 4: BUNKER SHOTS
Module 1: Before the Shot
- Lesson 1: Are the odds in your favor?
- Lesson 2: What you need to consider before taking your stance
Module 2: Bunker Basics Review (Conventional wedge)
- Lesson 1: My “private lessons only” bunker fundamentals
- Lesson 2: Stance
- Lesson 3: Clubface position
- Lesson 3: How (and when) to grip
- Lesson 4: Swing setup and movement principles
- Lesson 5: Why you should be “exploding”
- Lesson 6: How to get over taller lips safely
Module 4: How to Improve Your Bunker Game Instantly
- Lesson 1: Intro to the Sandy Andy
- Lesson 2: Stance and swing tips
- Lesson 3: What should never change, regardless of what wedge you use
- Lesson 4: The visual key that reveals success…or failure
- Lesson 5: Sandy Andy vs. Conventional Wedge: The telltale difference
Module 5: Handling Trouble Lies in the Bunker
- Lesson 1: Taming the dreaded fried egg
- Lesson 2: Escaping from a buried lie
- Lesson 3: How to pure it from hard pan/no sand
- Lesson 4: My simple trick for safely hitting out of an “under the lip” situation
Module 6: Longer Green Side Bunker Shots
- Lesson 1: Club selection and why it’s crucial
- Lesson 2: How to approach these shots with confidence
Module 7: Creating Spin from Bunkers
- Lesson 1: Choosing the proper equipment
- Lesson 2: How to create the right angles
- Lesson 3: Adjustments for every type of sand
- Lesson 4: Practice drills and games
Here's What Student Norm had to say:
"If you want to save strokes BIG TIME the Short Game Masterclass where it's at..."
This is One of the Rare Times You Can Get Access To This Class
Most of the year, this Masterclass is not available for purchase. But for the next few days we are opening up access to a select few. So make sure you get inside before this offer ends or you’ll end up…well…missing out.
Please note: This is likely the ONLY time we will offer the Advanced Short Game Masterclass during this year. So if you miss out now, you won’t have another chance until next year.
Is that what you REALLY want? To wait another whole year before making a significant improvement in your game and shooting scores like you KNOW you’re capable of?
Because if you don’t jump in with us now, that’s exactly what’s going to happen.
So don’t wait—enroll NOW in the box below and let’s take that first step towards cutting 5 strokes off your scorecard as quickly as possible. Can’t wait to see you there!
Save $300 Off TODAY
Order Your Advanced Short Game Masterclass Below...
Regular Price: ($497)
Limited-Time Special Offer!
Access it today for Just $197
You missed out!
OFFER EXPIRES SOON
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Get at Least 5 Shots Better or You Don’t Pay a Penny…
We’re so confident that the Advanced Short Game Masterclass is your ticket to playing better golf with lower scores that we’ll back it up with this promise…
Give this class a complete test-drive for a full 90 days. Implement the fundamental movements into your short game. Take a couple of hours a week to practice these methods. And if, in any way, you’re not satisfied with the results or you’re not seeing at least a 5 stroke decrease in your game for the better within those 90 days, then simply let us know and we’ll arrange to refund 100% of your payment.
So really, you have nothing to lose here and EVERYTHING to gain. What’s stopping you?
Do yourself a favor—snatch up this amazing training NOW before it goes away for good. Simply click the button and let’s take that first step towards transforming you into a short game wizard!
Customer Service: (866) 377-2316
Follow Us On Social Media
Copyright © Graves Golf 2021.